What I’m Building & My Strategy to Accomplish It
I noticed Tom Kuegler gave an introduction back in 2021.
So I wanted to follow his pattern.
And I’ve never really given a proper introduction of myself.
Who Is Benjamin Watkins?
- I’m a dad to four awesome rambunctious awesome boys under the age of seven
- I’m a husband to an amazing wife
- I work as a freelance copywriter for SaaS & healthcare clients
- I post on LinkedIn twice a day about copywriting
- I share copywriting examples at ThisIsCopy.com
- I tweet about audience-building & SaaS copywriting
Here are my most popular articles & social posts
- The Golden Rules of Email Copywriting — Medium
- How to Earn $1000 as a Writer — Medium
- The Best Tips If You Started Working From Home — Medium
- How to Get 5–7 Likes on LinkedIn — LinkedIn
- The Day I Quit My 9–5 Job — LinkedIn
Work With Me
I’m open to working & consulting with SaaS & healthcare clients. After working with two marketing agencies and freelancing for 5+ years, I’ve built experience in:
- Writing website copy
- Landing page copy
- Email copy
- Social copy
- Content marketing
- Marketing strategies
I also consult freelancers who are stuck in their freelance business.
Email me at Ben@ThisIsCopy to start a conversation.
What I’m Working On for the Rest of 2022 and Beyond
My major project is creating 1000 copywriting and marketing examples at ThisIsCopy.com.
I’m a bit stuck with the design of it, but I have an idea of what I want to do with it moving forward. The goal is to be the leading source for copywriting and marketing examples.